Recently recognized as one of Virginia’s 10 Best Family Law Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, Mr. Jabaly has successfully resolved divorce, equitable distribution, child custody, spousal and child support cases. Having represented high net-worth individuals in the grips of a divorce, he has negotiated amicable and successful settlements and has helped clients even avoid marital dissolution by preparing well-drafted premarital (prenuptial) agreements.
Mr. Jabaly holds myself to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism, and zealously represents the interests of his clients. With his counsel and representation, clients can feel confident that the terms of their marriage are clear, fair and just.
Jabaly Law helps clients resolve these and other legal matters:
- Post-Divorce Matters / Modifications
- Asset Division / Distribution of Assets
- Marital Property Division
- Child & Spousal Support
- Child Custody and Visitation Agreements
- Parental Alienation
- Custody & Visitation for Grandparents & Third Parties / Relatives' Rights
- Relocation of Minor Children
- Marital and Premarital / Prenuptial Agreements
- Adoption, Guardianship & Paternity
- Modification, Enforcement & Appeals of Orders
- Domestic Violence
- Emergency & Protective Orders
“Peter provided me with an excellent advise and assisted me with an urgent matter fairly quickly, he is a person that can go to and feel confident that He has my full interest at heart”
Although a New York judge may have ordered service on a defendant through the Facebook messenger application, a Virginia court wouldn’t likely do that. Under Virginia Code Section 8.01-296, a dodgy defendant would probably be served by order of publication.